Indochina Sails is well known for providing the most luxurious and highest quality cruise ships on Halong Bay. As the first operator to offer overnight cruises on the Bay, Indochina Sails has over ten years experience hosting international travelers, and has consistently set the benchmark for luxury cruising on Halong Bay.
Indochina Sails has always maintained the highest level of safety standards as well.
With the recent addition of two new vessels our fleet now consists of six boats comprising a total of 74 cabins. With all of our boats safety has been and will continue to be an utmost priority.
- All six boats in our fleet (Indochina Sails 1, 2, 3, Indochina Sails Premium, Valentine and Valentine Premium) have life vests in every cabin (1 per guest, including children). Additional life jackets for all guests are stored in public areas.
- The boats are equipped with life buoys and life rafts with capacity for all guests and crew on board.
- Each boat has a tender (also equipped with life jackets) to assist in any emergency or rescue operation.
- All of our boats are under professional daily on-board technical supervision.
- Our Captains possess long term experience and are extensively trained and fully licensed.
- Our crews are fully trained with clear procedures as to how to deal with emergencies.
- All guests are briefed and given safety procedures on board with clear instruction in case of emergency.
- All boats are fitted with professional marine safety equipment: VHF, GPS, radar, walkie-talkies, water leakage alarm systems, water pump systems, fire alarm & fire extinguisher systems.
- All boats undergo one-month extensive dry dock maintenance yearly and are fully checked by local marine registration authorities before and after leaving dry dock.
- All boats are covered with maximum boat insurance and maximum passenger & crew insurance.
The safety of our passengers and crew is of utmost importance. We provide safe passage for all our guests.
If you require any more information please feel free to contact our Hanoi office.
Add: 27 – A6 – Dam Trau Quarter – Hai Ba Trung District – Hanoi – Vietnam
Tel: +84 – 4- 39842362
Fax: +84 – 4 – 39844150
Email: [email protected]